closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser
View RSS Feed

CaptainSlow

1. Peli Micro Cases - Job Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Raffe View Post
    Good to see these went to a true collector.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/283649132430
    Adding Jaysagood to Ze list.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Things you find on local Facebook Buy And Sell Pages (Patel Philippe content)

Quote Originally Posted by paneristi372 View Post
    Its always funny what you find on the local buy and sell pages on ebay. Saw this listed last night as a 'genuine Nautilus' so told him I'd pop round and have a look, classic story, it wasn't his but his Uncles who lived in Dubai and had got it years earlier. He wanted £200 and was literally only down the road so I went to have a look and a laugh.

I wasn't on a strap as the rubber one had snapped so it was just watch and buckle in a PP box.

Initially upon seeing the
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Blnr jubilee question.

Got and expression of interest at the local AD, spent a fair bit with them these past couple of years so fingers crossed.

Jubilee bracelets look great and all of my cars have been blue so it’s a win/win from me.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Sending expensive watch to U.S advice required

Quote Originally Posted by MIKE... View Post
    Many thanks for the advice, I've decided to go with DHL who seem to one of the few main stream companies who you can fully insure with. So fingers crossed all goes smoothly.
    Mike
    I used DHL 2 weeks ago to send a watch to Finland, it was delivered the next day it’s a great service but expensive.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Advice on rolex gmt master 11 116710LN 2011 please

Quote Originally Posted by paul staines View Post
    Hi I hAve seen this watch on chrono 24. Asking price £5550.00. It has box and papers and is described as little to no signs of wear.
    It is from a shop called finding time. Is there anything else I need to be asking before pressing the buy it now button. I have no real
    Knowledge of Rolex watches and have never owned one. Any help will be much appreciated.
    Many thanks Paul Staines.

Has it got a full bracelet? Service history?

Owned 2-3 ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Do Not Sell My Personal Information