closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: The Pizza Thread.... show off...

Hybrid View

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by Mj2k View Post
    Don't beat yourself up if it doesn't go to plan, my first time didn't go well at all.

Good luck!
    It wasn't as horrendous as I expected. My first (didn't take a pic) was a little bit of a disaster as the base tore apart as I slid it into the oven. I think I'd stretched it a little to much.

My next attempt (pic 1) was better but my son got stuck right into it before I could get my phone out so its half eaten on the photo.

Next attempt was my wife's. Looks OK but more of a deep pan as the dough could have been a little thinner.

Not too disappointed though and optimistic for the next attempts.

Sent from my SM-A137F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by GMC41 View Post
    It wasn't as horrendous as I expected. My first (didn't take a pic) was a little bit of a disaster as the base tore apart as I slid it into the oven. I think I'd stretched it a little to much.

My next attempt (pic 1) was better but my son got stuck right into it before I could get my phone out so its half eaten on the photo.

Next attempt was my wife's. Looks OK but more of a deep pan as the dough could have been a little thinner.

Great results. I think the first one going wrong is a default rites of passage things

As long as it gets eaten, then your going well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by GMC41 View Post

They look fantastic vs my first attempt, well done! I tore my base & launched all the molten cheese onto the stone that needed cooking off. I’ve just eaten a large meal out & still look at those fancying a slice!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk