closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: New Seiko Turtle PADI "Pepsi"

Hybrid View

For anyone looking for a Seiko PADI who gives up on waiting for Amazon, WatchO are selling them for £315. I believe you can also use code 'SEIKO5' to get a further 5% off.
    http://www.watcho.co.uk/watches/seik...atch-srpa21k1/
    For anyone not keen on the Amazon warranty, note that WatchO are extending their warranty to 3 years on the above.

edit p.s. I've confirmed with them that this is UK stock i.e. so 2 years Seiko UK warranty with the third year provided by them.
    Last edited by MakeColdplayHistory; 13th December 2016 at 12:10.

Quote Originally Posted by MakeColdplayHistory View Post
    For anyone looking for a Seiko PADI who gives up on waiting for Amazon, WatchO are selling them for £315. I believe you can also use code 'SEIKO5' to get a further 5% off.
    http://www.watcho.co.uk/watches/seik...atch-srpa21k1/
    For anyone not keen on the Amazon warranty, note that WatchO are extending their warranty to 3 years on the above.

edit p.s. I've confirmed with them that this is UK stock i.e. so 2 years Seiko UK warranty with the third year provided by them.
    Thanks for the heads up, i'm gonna wait it out with Amazon, still too good a price and I can be patient...just

Heads up for anyone still looking for a PADI. Timewatch in the Regent Arcade Cheltenham has one sat in the window at an advertised £296 reduced from £350. Bizarrely it also has a 775 sat next to it for exactly the same money. Even more bizarrely on their (rather poor) web presence they don't even seem to be a Seiko agent.
    Looked nice, if I wasn't buying a present for my wicked stepmother I'd have cancelled my Amazon order and bought it.