closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Aerospace

Hybrid View

Blog Entries
    The worst back door sales post I've ever seen!

Quote Originally Posted by thattallchap View Post
    The worst back door sales post I've ever seen!
    Steady on old chap, nobody's suggesting he's into that.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Plake View Post
    Steady on old chap, nobody's suggesting he's into that.
    PMSL ;)

Craftsman

Red face

Well now, some interesting comments here; some helpful:

- Thattallchap: you're an awful cynic, but if I were, would it have been so bad? Others ask for values and anyway, I'm a hundred posts short of posting on SC.

- Tooks: I see your reasoning but not all that applicable as another post that's running presently regarding cars/watches indicates.

I started this topic with a quite low opinion of Breitling, firstly being sold a Miyota/Seiko with a Breitling sticker on it and then the lack of parts for a relatively recent watch. However, since I sent the watch to Breitling they've been nothing but brilliant: good discount offered on an Aerospace and now I've decided to have my old watch back, a new battery and no charge. Plus the people at Breitling UK have been polite, informative and prompt. So I'm happy now! I reckon I might even have sourced a replacement movement too!

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Tangent View Post
    I started this topic with a quite low opinion of Breitling, firstly being sold a Miyota/Seiko with a Breitling sticker on it and then the lack of parts for a relatively recent watch. However, since I sent the watch to Breitling they've been nothing but brilliant: good discount offered on an Aerospace and now I've decided to have my old watch back, a new battery and no charge. Plus the people at Breitling UK have been polite, informative and prompt. So I'm happy now! I reckon I might even have sourced a replacement movement too!
    Happy days – just bear in mind that Miyota is Citizen owned, but if Breitling were buying from both companies at the same time or made no changes when they switched supplier, then you should have no concerns.

I happen to know someone on this very forum with a working movement for that watch

pm me for details.

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by sonyman View Post
    I happen to know someone on this very forum with a working movement for that watch

pm me for details.
    PM sent, ta