closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: A bit of a catch-up!

Hybrid View

Thanks very much ^^^

Quote Originally Posted by JackW View Post
    Lovely watches and beautiful pictures as always. The Trilogy watches received some criticism for being quite bling-y, and I tend to agree to some extent. What are your impressions having worn it for a while?
    It doesn't look overly blingy at all, although I do wonder what it would look like if the lugs were brushed. I may even have that done at some point but I'm perfectly comfortable with it as-is. (I'm sure it's moderate size helps in this respect, too.)

To put it briefly, gorgeous pics, gorgeous watches! So... you know... the 512... ahem...

It's a pleasure to read your posts, Terry.

Quote Originally Posted by learningtofly View Post
    It doesn't look overly blingy at all, although I do wonder what it would look like if the lugs were brushed. I may even have that done at some point but I'm perfectly comfortable with it as-is. (I'm sure it's moderate size helps in this respect, too.)
    Thanks, and I agree the size is a big plus. I will definitely try one of these as soon as I get the chance.

Lovely additions, Tony. Especially the 512. I think I will have to invest in a Hirsch Heritage for mine...