closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: John Lewis Watch Return Issue...

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Ruggertech View Post
    From the tracking details possibly? I really hope it works out for you.

Sent from my SM-A105FN using Tapatalk
    Yeah must be that then, the girl did say she is escalating it to her manager and onwards so guess I’ll have to wait to hear what they say later in the week.

Master
    I honestly think that sending a high value small item through the post is high risk due to fraud by almost anyone involved in the process. Watches are well sought after by rouges and villains.

Even weighing the parcel at every stage of the process is not that useful because the famous pebble in the box still weighs the same.

If you cannot buy it locally or are prepared to travel to do a deal, just forget it. No watch is worth the worry.

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by Mick P View Post
    I honestly think that sending a high value small item through the post is high risk due to fraud by almost anyone involved in the process. Watches are well sought after by rouges and villains.

Even weighing the parcel at every stage of the process is not that useful because the famous pebble in the box still weighs the same.

If you cannot buy it locally or are prepared to travel to do a deal, just forget it. No watch is worth the worry.
    I couldn’t agree more! Too much can go wrong, if it’s worth it I think travelling for a face to face is the only option in my eyes,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Martylaa View Post
    Yeah must be that then, the girl did say she is escalating it to her manager and onwards so guess I’ll have to wait to hear what they say later in the week.
    It will be interesting to see what happens, I'd have thought John Lewis would not make a case of ot nit who knows. Best of luck and please keep us updated.

Sent from my SM-A105FN using Tapatalk