closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Revue Thommen -where do they fit in?

Craftsman

Revue Thommen -where do they fit in?

I was surprised to see them on Amazon for a few hundred pounds,I always thought they were an expensive watch. Where do they sit on the watch market?

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Revue-Thomm...=revue+thommen
    Last edited by James K; 12th December 2016 at 21:50.

Master
    I'm cynical (and undoubtedly doing the brand down unjustifiably), but I can't help noticing that that ad is in the 'Amazon Fashion' listing! That can't help.....

Bonafide Swiss watch company at some point now with wishful RRPs making decent watches but probably outsourced to Asia and selling at huge discounts category.

my first 'proper' watch when I got back interested in watches as an adult was a RT gold plated dress watch. If I hadn't sold it about 5 years ago, I'd still wear it now. Never had any problems with it, was a good daily watch for work and was, IMO, good value for money.

*goes off to search for pics*

it was this

which on reflection, isn't quite as nice as I recollected!

Grand Master
    ive owned two of those, and also the chrono version. nice quality, pretty hefty, lume ok but not fantastic, it does feel a step up from steinharts etc, maybe a hair under Oris. Well worth that price in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by James K View Post
    I was surprised to see them on Amazon for a few hundred pounds,I always thought they were an expensive watch. Where do they sit on the watch market?

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Revue-Thomm...=revue+thommen
    ktmog6uk
    marchingontogether!