closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Seiko Watch Prospex Blue Lagoon Samurai

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by subchris View Post
    ...it's sold out worldwide??

Chris
    It's not. See above... still available from Holland for 390 euro (+13 shipping).

http://www.monsterwatches.nl/product...agoon-samurai/
    Last edited by MakeColdplayHistory; 22nd February 2017 at 07:35.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by MakeColdplayHistory View Post
    It's not. See above... still available from Holland for 390 euro (+13 shipping).

http://www.monsterwatches.nl/product...agoon-samurai/
    More fool anyone that pays over the odds then!!
    Saying that I don't know the one above so for me personally I wouldn't want to risk it but I'm sure others would or will?
    As long as I have mine which I ordered from Jura! although I haven't worn it yet but I have stared at it :-)

Good luck with anyone finding one anyway as it's worth it if you ask me!! I do however love blue dialled watches so I may be a bit one sided in my opinion!!!

Chris

I saw a blue lagoon samurai in a shop window at the weekend, it looks really good, I wanted a samurai the first time around in orange or blue but could not source one so missed out.

Saw a Padi Turtle in another shop on my travels for the first time last week, it is cool, I did fancy getting one for a bit and missed a few on SC.

It was the blue dial that had me tempted and I am big fan of the brand, however seeing it in the shop, I am glad I did not rush and get one. Still like it but did not impress me as much as I thought it would, Plus the one I saw was at RRP.

I am tempted to pop back to the shop and see if the blue samurai is still there, did not realise they would be so limited and as it seems hard to get now.

We shall see.
    Last edited by pastrana72; 27th February 2017 at 18:33.