closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Red traffic light jumpers.

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by GraniteQuarry View Post
    What freaks me out are the vast majority of folks who start crossing without checking if the traffic is/has stopped. See it with parents and young kids all the time, utter madness.
    I was just leaving a supermarket and two adults crossed the road without even seeing me and they were not even looking in the direction they were walking.

Usually its people engrossed in their mobiles that have no awareness.

Quote Originally Posted by prexelor View Post
    I was just leaving a supermarket and two adults crossed the road without even seeing me and they were not even looking in the direction they were walking.

Usually its people engrossed in their mobiles that have no awareness.
    The Highway Code changed recently; if you are on a side road and turning onto a main road or vice versa, the pedestrian has right of way to cross in front of you.

It’s stupid but is now the rule.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave+63 View Post
    The Highway Code changed recently; if you are on a side road and turning onto a main road or vice versa, the pedestrian has right of way to cross in front of you.

It’s stupid but is now the rule.
    Why is that stupid?

Quote Originally Posted by Normunds View Post
    Why is that stupid?
    Because no bugger knows anything about it, you get blasted from behind by the car for waiting and the pedestrian looks at you like you’ve got 2 heads
    The rule does away with common sense and goes against everything anyone who’s been driving for years knows.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk