closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: 2021 F1 Thread.

Hybrid View

Master
    Blog Entries
    A lot of people who watched because of the hype will desert races from now on, I heard from many friends since the race who have said how does that happen they change their minds mid race, after to admit it was shocking, shall not bother at all next year.

Master
    Blog Entries
    Give another five years and F1 will be all electric the fans will dessert it then.

I used to love F1 back in the day the noise the smell and only take an occasional interest now, and when the above happens it will be nano
    Last edited by hilly10; 12th December 2021 at 20:52.

Master
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by hilly10 View Post
    A lot of people who watched because of the hype will desert races from now on, I heard from many friends since the race who have said how does that happen they change their minds mid race, after to admit it was shocking, shall not bother at all next year.
    Showing the race for free today may backfire. Some peeps may sign up for next years challenge, other (like me ) won’t be subscribing again to this farce.

I zoned out a bit with the circus once the FIA awarded the half points for a few show laps.

Sad day for the sport.

I will say MV is clearly talented and this won’t be the last. The victory will always have a cloud though for me, he was well beaten today.