closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: EUROGOAT

EUROGOAT

morning all, travelling all over europe next 2 weeks....any good tips for watch stops?
    I will be in Geneva and the Stowa factory, and I'm covering mainly Germany, Switzerland and France.
    Also, does anyone here have experience or opinions on Sothis watches from Germany- a smaller company making a range of ETA based watches?- they seem held in high regard in Europe, pretty much unknown here...
    GOAT

Re: EUROGOAT

Quote Originally Posted by GOAT
    morning all, travelling all over europe next 2 weeks....any good tips for watch stops?
    I will be in Geneva and the Stowa factory, and I'm covering mainly Germany, Switzerland and France.
    Also, does anyone here have experience or opinions on Sothis watches from Germany- a smaller company making a range of ETA based watches?- they seem held in high regard in Europe, pretty much unknown here...
    GOAT
    I like Sothis -Spirit of Moon and Horus etc especially. You are right - virtually unknown over here.
    So clever my foot fell off.

Journeyman

You could consider visiting Glashuette, Nomos is located in the Bahnhof (=railwaystation). Not far from Stowa!

Quote Originally Posted by GOAT
    GOAT

If it's the South of France, you should find just about anything in Monte Carlo, Nice or Cannes.