closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Using a UK company to sell services in Sardinia

Using a UK company to sell services in Sardinia

A friend has come up with an idea to run a property management company on Sardinia. I realise there maybe local permits etc but other than that, is there any reason why it could not be done via a UK company?

The key reasons are, I believe, simplicity of opening a UK company and subsequent management. All invoices will be from the UK company and payments into a UK bank. I realise that bank and forex charges will be higher.

Apparently Italian company law is a minefield and the whole thing a lot more expensive. I got asked for advice as he is trying to set it up here and run the company from there with locals.

I can’t see an issue in theory but wondered what I am missing. Also my google fu is weak and can’t find any specific information on the web.

Thanks

Using a UK company to sell services in Sardinia

I believe Brexit excluded any agreement between the EU and the UK on services.
    In other words you would need the UK company to use a EU company or maybe set up a bureau if you’re lucky.
    Also, regardless where the company is located it would have to abide with all rules and paperwork a local company would need to abide with.
    Last edited by Saint-Just; 19th May 2024 at 23:17.
    'Against stupidity, the gods themselves struggle in vain' - Schiller.

thanks thats really useful to know