closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Is this a fake ?

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by TheTigerUK View Post
    To ease your curiosity I will have NO SHAME whatsoever in giving it him while telling him that it is a total crock of s**t and he will be 100% happy, unlike some people it does not take much for him to be happy.

Even with my limited knowledge I knew it was fake within no time after playing with the pushers and seeing what the sub dials did and so on but I thought I would use it has a learning piece and get opinion's from the many TZ experts which is always worth a read :)

On the positive side:
    • What must be a quartz movement seems to be running strong but what impressed me was the smooth sweep of the second hand unlike most cheap quartz.
    • The actual feel and weight of the watch is genuinely quite good, I imagine nothing like the original but decent.

Nearly time to take my life and that of my dogs in the laps of the gods while crossing the local red traffic lights while total ignorant dip s***s feel the law does not apply to them.

Good for you. The proud father passing the fake watch goodness down the generations. Brings a little tear to the eye.

Quote Originally Posted by Onelasttime View Post
    Good for you. The proud father passing the fake watch goodness down the generations. Brings a little tear to the eye.

It will make him happy and if I can make someone a little happy during my day then I'm happy, you should try it sometime as it would be pretty unique for you :)

Quote Originally Posted by TheTigerUK View Post
    It will make him happy and if I can make someone a little happy during my day then I'm happy, you should try it sometime as it would be pretty unique for you :)
    I bet the gang-master owner of the sweatshop that made the fakes is happy, too.

Never mind the misery endured by the victims of the enforced labour that created your fake, as long as your son is happy, then all's right with the world.

What you really should do, and I think many on here will agree with me, is smash the fake lump of shite to dust with a sledge hammer. I'm sure your son would understand… but then again

Master
    Blog Entries

Never mind the misery endured by the victims of the enforced labour that created your fake, as long as your son is happy, then all's right with the world.

What you really should do, and I think many on here will agree with me, is smash the fake lump of shite to dust with a sledge hammer. I'm sure your son would understand… but then again
    You win

Master

Why, does he get commission when they're passed on second-hand?