closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Full Knee Replacement

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Linocut View Post
    I don’t know how much a dishwasher uses. Even if it did would it outweigh the cost of the unit itself, the power, the tablets vs good old fairy liquid? Maintenance, repairs? I get it for busy families but two people, got to be easier to just clean as you go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I see it slightly differently. We (and I mean we) cook 95% of our meals from scratch. Therefore the number of pots and pans used is roughly the same whether there are only the 2 of us, or with our daughter, or if we entertain. The only thing that changes are plates, cutlery and glasses. And the latter is much more economically washed in the dishwasher than regularly bought after shattering in the sink.
    'Against stupidity, the gods themselves struggle in vain' - Schiller.

Quote Originally Posted by Saint-Just View Post
    I see it slightly differently. We (and I mean we) cook 95% of our meals from scratch. Therefore the number of pots and pans used is roughly the same whether there are only the 2 of us, or with our daughter, or if we entertain. The only thing that changes are plates, cutlery and glasses. And the latter is much more economically washed in the dishwasher than regularly bought after shattering in the sink.
    Don’t wash up drunk :)

Seriously though, I leave glasses to the end and wash them individually they don’t go in the water.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk