closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: TOTALLY RUBBISH films you've watched recently...

Hybrid View

Master
    Apocalypse now.
    A really awful film which reached its Nadir with Marlon Bramdo mumbling in the dark

We started watching Ricky Stanicky but turned it off after about 45 minutes, as bad a film as I've seen in a long time.

Didn't realise Jeff Bezos bought MGM as there's been a couple of Amazon/MGM productions lately (the updated Roadhouse being another). Doesn't bode well if this is the quality they are turning out.

Quote Originally Posted by sevvy View Post
    We started watching Ricky Stanicky but turned it off after about 45 minutes, as bad a film as I've seen in a long time.

Didn't realise Jeff Bezos bought MGM as there's been a couple of Amazon/MGM productions lately (the updated Roadhouse being another). Doesn't bode well if this is the quality they are turning out.
    You did well I managed 4.5 minutes truly dreadful

I seem to recall in the good old days they had 'Test Screenings' which would have counted walk out rate at 75% + obviously not anymore

Watched the latest Kong vs Godzilla film last night. It's not going to be winning any Oscars.

Master
    Watched Babylon last night. I am half way thru and its a fairly fun but silly ride with very little plot. I'll carry on and watch it all tonight but think the poor reviews are accurate, Margot at least is good in it.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by sevvy View Post

It was tacky, but just what we needed as we’re too tired to concentrate on anything decent.

Some good belly laughs especially the air d*cking as have been in presentations where people have done it.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=U3l_rUpRcqY

Quote Originally Posted by RD200 View Post
    Apocalypse now.
    A really awful film which reached its Nadir with Marlon Bramdo mumbling in the dark
    One of the greatest films of all time. The ending was butchered against FFC’ will several times and did make that part challenging but the director’s cut released a few years later made it what it should always have been.
    'Against stupidity, the gods themselves struggle in vain' - Schiller.