closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Garage build

Hybrid View

Master
    The interior looks superb! Wish my car was living in one like that. Or even a garage lol.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Mj2k View Post
    The interior looks superb! Wish my car was living in one like that. Or even a garage lol.
    Thank you, although after the floor painting disaster it’s taken the edge off the excitement, and also added somewhat to the cost.
    At this rate I won’t be able to afford to park anything in there🙈🙈😂

Craftsman
    I used these. I went for the studded tile as I thought it would be easier to sweep up.
    Not at all slippy and easy to put together, I haven’t put any weight on them though.
    Tuffermen do them as well but theirs are only 10mm thick, Bigdug’s are 12mm

https://www.bigdug.co.uk/workshop-fl...r-tiles-p14434

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Weirdfish View Post
    Thank you, although after the floor painting disaster it’s taken the edge off the excitement, and also added somewhat to the cost.
    At this rate I won’t be able to afford to park anything in there
    I do hate that feeling with a project where it takes the shine away.

Shame you aren't closer, I'd park my car in there until you got back on the horse lol.

Master
    Final copings have now been cemented on, they were heavy. 3 of us to lift them safely, he will be back after the drive has been done just to do the copings along the front wall, but can't do that until the level is sorted and the blocks laid, hopefully start the drive mid April.

I liked the stonework that much that I had the builder build a pillar for me right outside our front door

Seriously though, we decided to have a lean to type porch built to protect the entrance from the elements as we are a bit open up here, oak is being cut as I type.

Looks superb. Massive admiration for folk that can get this sort of project over the line, honestly I’m a bit on edge just hearing about all the things you’ve had to get sorted!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Weirdfish View Post
    Final copings have now been cemented on, they were heavy. 3 of us to lift them safely, he will be back after the drive has been done just to do the copings along the front wall, but can't do that until the level is sorted and the blocks laid, hopefully start the drive mid April.

I liked the stonework that much that I had the builder build a pillar for me right outside our front door

Seriously though, we decided to have a lean to type porch built to protect the entrance from the elements as we are a bit open up here, oak is being cut as I type.
    Brave man. If that was me I know I'd go A over Apex over that.
    Started out with nothing. Still have most of it left.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by oldoakknives View Post
    Brave man. If that was me I know I'd go A over Apex over that.
    Sorry but you’re going to have to explain this to me.