closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Shark or Dyson?

Master
    I have a Dyson and love it, however my daughter bought a Samsung and it knocks the socks off of the Dyson, I shall almost certainly buy one when the Dyson dies, I wanted to buy one anyway, but the Mrs thought I was going mad!

Quote Originally Posted by Essexman View Post
    Yes we have one. It works fine. Our first cordless so nothing to compare it to. Before we had an original Henry, which has lasted for ever (she’s tried killing him in many ways, amazingly he still lives), but is now seen as heavy and awkward.
    Cordless Henry was picked because it did well in some review, maybe Which?
    Only downside is we have to buy the pod filter things for it, an ongoing (minor) cost.
    Thank you, it does appear to get great reviews and ourselves, having a home Henry and a works Henry, both bomb proof, it seems a consideration.

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by cbh View Post
    I have a Dyson and love it, however my daughter bought a Samsung and it knocks the socks off of the Dyson, I shall almost certainly buy one when the Dyson dies, I wanted to buy one anyway, but the Mrs thought I was going mad!
    + 1 for Samsung. Having had both Dysons and Sharks, can definitely say Samsung far better than either. It fills very quickly but only because it is so good.

We got one with the cleaning station/charging station. This makes emptying a doddle. Internal suction into a bag system. No dust.

There was a great deal of on them in Costco but don’t know if it’s still available.

Sent from my iPhone using TZ-UK mobile app