closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: WattBike or Stages SB20 (or something else!)

Craftsman

WattBike or Stages SB20 (or something else!)

Does anyone have any real life experiences of the WattBike Atom and the Stages SB20 smart bikes? Any preference?

I am upgrading my current set up (Elite Direto) and have looked at reviews, etc. I am leaning towards the Stages, but what are peoples real life experience of either?

Any common issues I need to be aware of?

Obviously I’ll be out on the roads as much as possible, as nothing beats that. But with work and my sons football, etc, it’s useful to have an indoor bike where I can just jump on for an hour or so.

Thanks in advance.

Darren

I got the wattbike atom last year after using elite turbo and rollers.

I use it with the wattbike hub, wife uses it with peloton. A bit noisy and the erg mode can feel odd as it adjusts resistance to your output so I tend to just use the 'gears'.

Haven't tried stages.

Master
    I’ve had my Wattbike Atom for four years now, superb bit of kit and never let me down. Good community around the Wattbike including the Atom Racing Team which I ride for.

Service is good from WB I’ve had no issues but those that have usually have a good experience, they send out real humans to fix problems if they they need to.

All in all I’ve been delighted with mine

Sent from my iPhone using TZ-UK mobile app