closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Has Skymans account been hacked?

Hybrid View

And gone, as expected; I won't miss him.

Oddly enough this has happened a couple times before, when a fairly prominent member suddenly goes sideways and lets one off at the management; taffytoon was one for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by GraniteQuarry View Post
    Oddly enough this has happened a couple times before, when a fairly prominent member suddenly goes sideways and lets one off at the management; taffytoon was one for sure.
    It seems to be an effective way to have your account and content removed.

Perhaps a person has a legitimate reason for wanting to leave and be forgotten.

I’d have thought there’s a better way to delete an account and all content though, but don’t know what it is.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by BillyCasper View Post
    It seems to be an effective way to have your account and content removed.

Perhaps a person has a legitimate reason for wanting to leave and be forgotten.

I’d have thought there’s a better way to delete an account and all content though, but don’t know what it is.

He’s been banned. His account hasn’t been deleted. It remains to be seen if it’s a permanent ban. As for the content it’s pretty much all still there for all to see. If he just wanted to leave and be forgotten he just had to stop posting.

When leaving a party some leave and quietly close the door. Others announce loudly “I’ve had it here - I’ll be leaving then, oh and your party was crap anyway” - and proceed to slam the door on the way out. This appeared to be the latter...

Quote Originally Posted by RustyBin5 View Post
    He’s been banned. His account hasn’t been deleted..........As for the content it’s pretty much all still there for all to see....
    I see, thanks, I didn’t check.

He’s been banned. His account hasn’t been deleted. It remains to be seen if it’s a permanent ban...
    Thanks for the heads up - so the people (like me) who have him on ignore can leave him there incase he pops back up at a later date.

He’s been banned. His account hasn’t been deleted. It remains to be seen if it’s a permanent ban. As for the content it’s pretty much all still there for all to see. If he just wanted to leave and be forgotten he just had to stop posting.

When leaving a party some leave and quietly close the door. Others announce loudly “I’ve had it here - I’ll be leaving then, oh and your party was crap anyway” - and proceed to slam the door on the way out. This appeared to be the latter...
    He's not in list of members.

The PistonHeads link sheds some light on this, and not in a good way; clearly he'd been harbouring a grudge against TZUK/EP for quite some time.

Just very, very strange behaviour and certainly not 'something's pushed him over the edge' like some here are concerned about.

Has Skymans account been hacked?

Quote Originally Posted by Kingstepper View Post
    He's not in list of members.
    Yes he is - well more accurately he’s there if you search members on Tapatalk

Last edited by RustyBin5; 7th September 2020 at 13:21.

Grand Master
    Blog Entries
    That's not a list of members though is it.

if you search the list of members he is absent from it.

Quote Originally Posted by seadog1408 View Post
    That's not a list of members though is it.

if you search the list of members he is absent from it.
    Yes I think because he is banned. Maybe not. But his account and posts are certainly there to be seen.