closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Precista PRS-82 Royal Navy Diver (re-edition) owners list

Hybrid View

Precista PRS-82 Royal Navy Diver (re-edition) owners list

Very interesting info, sure to perplex and delight PRS-82 enthusiasts for years to come.

Should some of these details be added to the first post in this "Precista PRS-82 Royal Navy Diver (re-edition) owners list" thread? Having two batches of serial numbers "in the 400-500 range, albeit with different date prefixes" might have minor implications for the numbering of the owners list?

I love my PRS-82. It's hard to find a more enjoyable watch, at least for me. I imagine in 20 years Eddie's re-edition will have a cult status comparable to the original 82.

Last edited by williemays; 13th May 2020 at 15:48.

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by williemays View Post

I did have a quick glance through, and couldn’t see any duplicated serial numbers. Who knows!

I was in SF when they won the World Series in 2014. If I recall correctly, I drank a lot of beer. ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by williemays View Post
    Very interesting info, sure to perplex and delight PRS-82 enthusiasts for years to come.

Should some of these details be added to the first post in this "Precista PRS-82 Royal Navy Diver (re-edition) owners list" thread? Having two batches of serial numbers "in the 400-500 range, albeit with different date prefixes" might have minor implications for the numbering of the owners list?
    Yes I will definitely do that, will have to give some thought as to the best way to proceed...

Great to have the back story from Eddie. Tales from behind the curtain!

Good thing I’m not tracking PRS-25 models!

571 has just arrived in Nottingham.

Thank you, Mr Platts. It is lovely!