closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: ParcelPro - no longer an option for individuals

Hybrid View

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyE View Post
    Do you mind me asking, what sort of ballpark cost are we talking about?
    From memory, $25 for approx $10k cover.

Quote Originally Posted by ~dadam02~ View Post
    From memory, $25 for approx $10k cover.
    Thats very reasonable... hopefully I'll get a reply soon off them. Thanks.

Day 3 and no response from IFS to my enquiry to use them. Not instilling much confidence in me. Imagine losing a 5k watch in the post and getting zero response from your insurer. As the dragons den panel would say... I'm out.

Blog Entries
    Day 3 and no response from IFS to my enquiry to use them. Not instilling much confidence in me. Imagine losing a 5k watch in the post and getting zero response from your insurer. As the dragons den panel would say... I'm out.
    Don't forget yesterday was Thanksgiving...

Quote Originally Posted by ~dadam02~ View Post
    Don't forget yesterday was Thanksgiving...
    Ah... fair point. I'll hang on then. Just a bit frustrated as I've got the funds sat in my account... seller waiting.. and no insurance! You know what its like when you've made the deal... even RMSD isnt fast enough

Well, a follow up for you all on this.

Over a week and NO reply at all from IFS so I wouldn't touch them with a barge pole personally. Couldn't imagine the panic you'd be in if a valuable watch went AWOL and you got zero reply from the insurer.

We went for https://www.secursus.com/ in the end. Fantastic website with all the detail you'd ever need. Instant sign up and pay online for full cover; we got over €6,200 cover for €37 and used RMSD. We had a problem getting the Credit Card entered on the site and they helped over email within a couple of hours.

Here's the couriers they support:

Brilliant service and I'll use them again without hesitation.

(Of course... I haven't had a lost parcel yet and THAT'S when true feedback comes... but the signs with Securus are very positive from my experience above)
    Last edited by JohnnyE; 5th December 2019 at 13:12.

this had me worried, about to ship a sub with my PP account and seeing the comment about dormant accounts being purged had me concerned, fortunately mine is still active but worth bearing in mind.
    Keith

ParcelPro - no longer an option for individuals

I don’t think you need an email response necessarily, just go to the website and complete the form to register for an account. Note on the form that you are a TZ-UK member.

Once registered, make sure you take note of the minimum parcel size in the terms and conditions.

Edit: register here (you’ll need two references) - https://www.shipinforsure.com/registration.php
    Last edited by colin t; 6th December 2019 at 23:21.

Aha so that explains why I’m getting a dead website, the IFS domain name’s changed!

Handy having that other Secursus one too, nice one