closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Trade In

Trade In

Hi Guys, seeking opinions. I've got a Rolex explorer 2 about 4 years old and a Milgauss about 2 years old. I'm never going to pay +20 Grand for the Daytona which was the grail watch. Pissed with Rolex on the way they have let this issue run. I'm thinking of trading both in for an Omega Speedmaster Moonwatch 311.63.44.51.01.001 in Rose Gold. Seeking opinions/advise, am I making a mistake switching brands ? This is not a hidden sales thread, I have an offer on the table that I'm good with.

Craftsman
    It depends whether you personally want a rose gold Speedmaster or the Explorer 2 / Milgauss combination. I'd prefer what you have myself, but the next man may be the opposite.

Duplicate

Quote Originally Posted by Progressive View Post
    It depends whether you personally want a rose gold Speedmaster or the Explorer 2 / Milgauss combination. I'd prefer what you have myself, but the next man may be the opposite.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^ This

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Master
    If it's the later Explorer 216570 then that's a great combo...would be mad to change and don't worry about the Daytona...one of the most overated watches i have owned and didn't last 12 months.

Master
    I have a milguass which I love and will not be leaving my collection the explorer comes and goes. I have a black ceramic daytona and love it, the speedy IMHO is nota. replacement for it.
    DO you really want the speedmaster, that is the question? If you love it go for it;if not I would keep what you have and if it's possible save for the speedy.

To scratch my itch on the speedy I have recently purchased a sapphire sandwich, which I still have not worn yet as I am in two minds about it.