closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: First Free Taste of Lange...

Journeyman

First Free Taste of Lange...

I realise I am probably not the first to post about getting free catalogues from Watch companies, but just wanted to post my experience ordering and receiving the 2017 Edition from Lange.

Once I ordered from their website, I received a confirmation email from a member of their Customer Relations team confirming the order and that it would be sent out soon (Wednesday last week). Just like their watches, the process was a cut above the rest, the personal email made you feel valued even though I hadn't made a purchase!

Anyway, Mr Postman left a "we missed you" note this week and I was secretly hoping it was for this. I must say I am very pleasantly surprised by the quality of the book - yes book - it is hard backed and has loads of pages and goes into quite some detail. The quality is excellent and there was even a personalised hand-signed note on the inside cover. I may never be able to afford a Lange; however, that doesn't stop them providing a top quality experience for someone who just wants to find out more and I think that is highly commendable, especially in today's market.

Anyway, here are some pictures in case there is anyone interested in ordering one - I think it will make a great coffee table read and conversation starter:

Last edited by daveholja; 24th February 2018 at 13:32. Reason: Typo

Master
    That's a serious catalogue! I wonder how much is added to the price of each watch to cover the cost? Still a very nice touch.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
    That's a serious catalogue! I wonder how much is added to the price of each watch to cover the cost? Still a very nice touch.
    If you have to ask...

Craftsman
    I can't believe I've just read this.