closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: John Gemmell Jr /Glasgow Watch Company

John Gemmell Jr /Glasgow Watch Company

Hi guys,

I made a post a couple of months back asking if anyone knew John Gemmell Jr or The Glasgow Watch Company.

Sadly, this matter is still ongoing and was passed over to the police a couple of months back but he's been effectively dodging their calls - for whatever reason. I recall an earlier 'outraged' response I got from John when I made the aforementioned post that he had a few suppliers on here and it's those I'm trying to reach out to.

If anyone has a current mobile number or knows John's home address could they please PM me or if you'd prefer to remain anonymous - contact the police with it. He's in possession of or has sold my Panerai and has made no attempts to resolve the situation, for what is now going on 4 months. This is about the only avenue I haven't tried and I'm not one to air dirty laundry or create a storm in a teacup but the fact he's now dodging the police is very worrying, so I'd appreciate any help.

Thank you, in advance.

A really sorry state of events, I hope you can recover your watch or money.

Quote Originally Posted by Morning Wood View Post
    A really sorry state of events, I hope you can recover your watch or money.
    Me too fella :/

It seems I'm not the only one in this situation as I've had someone else come forward. Any more would be good though, even if it's just someone who knows Mr Gemmell or other means to get in touch with him, that I can pass on to the police.

Apprentice

Watch

Hi Rob can u make contact please ASAP