closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Intro to Fountain Pens

Hybrid View

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by LuBee View Post
    Nice problem to have :)
    Actually, a bit worse than that though.I've just been informed by UPS my Namiki Nippon Art Mt Fuji arrives arrives tomorrow.!!
    Very excited, looming forward to it!
    What is worse I've told them I take both! The Shu Nurappanashi AND the Nakaya Portable writer Are Tamenuri
    The initial idea wast cancel the Shu Nuprppnashi and order the Akae Tamaenuri. The reason was I thought I'll be getting the Vermillion with the No 20 nib at some point. Looking at both of them I realised I liked both so deposit sent today! Last email one of them might arrive as soon as by February! Very chuffed (till I thought about explaining to SWMBO)
    Last edited by 72bpm; 10th January 2017 at 22:51.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by 72bpm View Post
    Actually, a bit worse than that though.I've just been informed by UPS my Namiki Nippon Art Mt Fuji arrives arrives tomorrow.!!
    Very excited, looming forward to it!
    What is worse I've told them I take both! The Shu Nurappanashi AND the Nakaya Portable writer Are Tamenuri
    The initial idea wast cancel the Shu Nuprppnashi and order the Akae Tamaenuri. The reason was I thought I'll be getting the Vermillion with the No 20 nib at some point. Looking at both of them I realised I liked both so deposit sent today! Last email one of them might arrive as soon as by February! Very chuffed (till I thought about explaining to SWMBO)
    Its only3 pens :)

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by LuBee View Post
    Its only3 pens :)
    Will have to do a few extra shift to pay for this!
    Update this AM, will take longer as I changed my mind again to a Aka Tamenuri long!
    Eagerly awaiting the UPS guy!!