closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Precista PRS-82 - owner first impressions, photos and straps etc

Threaded View

Alright! The PRS82 arrived last week - still in the honeymoon phase. Seriously, love this watch. Felt a bit small at first but I actually love the size now - something about the case has real presence.

Two questions for those out there with these beauties (or even if you just know the answers!).

1. Winding - which way do I wind this? Clockwise or anti-clockwise? Clockwise feels like it has a bit too much resistance (so loathe to do it that way) - Anti clockwise?

2. Setting the time - hoping I am just doing something wrong here, but I find it hard to set the time - like the crown keeps losing its grip/catches intermittently. If I pull it out 3 clicks, I have to keep pulling for it to catch, even then, it is a bit hit and miss? Kinda bummed on this one as I am pretty sure it is not supposed to do that! Something broken? Trip to the watch repairer? - EDIT: Silly me didn't pull it out quite far enough (being too gentle) Thanks to Eddie for helping me out there!

Waiting for other straps to arrive to take piccies. That said, really like the rubber strap!
    Last edited by Jimmymanabouttown; 12th August 2016 at 03:29.