closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Watch master

Apprentice

Watch master

Hi guys so I've found a new model po on watch master website and sent pics of my current model,the price is good and the price of theirs is agreeable also
    However they a based in Germany so I wondered if anyone has dealt with them and if so any pointers or opinions would be welcome.
    Are they any good honest trustworthy etc

Cheers
    Mark

Hi, I purchased my Omega PO from Watchmaster in November 2015. They were excellent and the price was also very good. Watch came brand new with all paperwork and stamped by an AD based in Italy. The chap that helped me was brilliant. His name was Luis Schliesske!

Let me know if you need anymore info

Apprentice
    Thanks for that I've been offer 2000-2200 for my 08 po and they want 3200 for the 2016 model 45.5mm so I'm thinking that's a good deal
    My main worry was sending mine to Germany as I've never done mail order buying

I've also sold them a Tudor watch and they arranged the collection of the watch using fed-ex I think. I'm surprised they are asking you to get the watch to them?

Apprentice
    Sorry I should of been more clear
    They are arranging pick up etc I was just worried about it going abroad and so many horror stories about rip off sites etc as I've never bought online

Well based on my personal experience I would certainly be prepared to recommend them.

Quote Originally Posted by ataripower View Post
    Well based on my personal experience I would certainly be prepared to recommend them.
    Hello there, was their final offer the same as their first estimate for your tudor, because they made an estimate for a breitling B2 I have?

No it was about £150 less but their reasoning was justified and I therefore accepted.

I have since sold another watch, a Zenith and there final offer was the one I received

thx for the info, I think I'm gonna deal with them!