closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: ***IMPORTANT*** - GETTING A NEW PASSWORD FOR THE NEW FORUM

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Gareth-W View Post
    Also it might be worth pointing out that most members PM in box is full since the site changeover.....so perhaps a post (if there isn't one already?) to ask all members to check/read/clear their in boxes??
    Thank you Gareth, I have just cleared mine out.

Quote Originally Posted by Tidybeard View Post
    Thank you Gareth, I have just cleared mine out.

Thanks, PM now sent.

Warrington, centre of the Universe and home of the Mighty Wire
    Just a quick note to those (if there are any) as thick as me in getting the new password. I thought the spam folder was the Norton one on my Outlook, and I was struggling to understand there was actually another one provided by NTL, my ISP. I had to log onto my mail on the NTL site, and retrieve my new password from the spam folder there. I'm not a techy type you see !! but got there in the end. Eddie, if you read this, thanks for your help.

Stuart

Master

Virgin mail?

As a user of Entourage I didn't even know that Virgin Mail was operating in the background on my Mac. It took me days to begin to understand where the mysterious password mail had actually gone. Apologies to Eddie here for driving him mad with mails. Anyway, I saw a thread on another site and found VMail with 7000 old mails in it. Even finding the spam folder was made as difficult as possible but when I found it, there were all the TZ passwords and here I am. You learn something every day it seems. Bloody VMail. Who knew?

Warrington, centre of the Universe and home of the Mighty Wire
    Quote Originally Posted by pluseditor View Post
    As a user of Entourage I didn't even know that Virgin Mail was operating in the background on my Mac. It took me days to begin to understand where the mysterious password mail had actually gone. Apologies to Eddie here for driving him mad with mails. Anyway, I saw a thread on another site and found VMail with 7000 old mails in it. Even finding the spam folder was made as difficult as possible but when I found it, there were all the TZ passwords and here I am. You learn something every day it seems. Bloody VMail. Who knew?
    See my post above. Same happened to me.

Stuart

Smile

Thanks Eddie,
    It worked

Waltham

:-)

Craftsman
    worked for me, thanks Eddie!