timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: The Bridge on BBC 4

Master

The Bridge on BBC 4

Four episodes in now. Whodunit?

Master

Re: The Bridge on BBC 4

Don't know. My wife suggested the manager of the homeless hostel, which seemed just about plausible until the fight scene - looks a little old and frail to be beating people up, running across roof tops etc. My guess is someone we haven't seen yet.

I'm hoping it's the loopy female copper :lol:

I'm betting that someone is manipulating a number of the current/former homeless folks, but I'm not betting very much....

the son of the male cop would be in the running but thats probably a bit too obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by dtc2
    the son of the male cop would be in the running but thats probably a bit too obvious.
    i'm saying this after seeing the first 2 episodes I haven't watched 3rd and 4th yet......

Master

Quote Originally Posted by dtc2
    That had crossed my mind, but he looks too short.

I'm betting that someone is manipulating a number of the current/former homeless folks, but I'm not betting very much....
    Strikes me as extremely unlikely, although the likely involvement of the chap who thinks he's a samurai does suggest that he contracts out at least some of his activities.

Master

Isn't there a suggestion that the killer is someone who knows the detective and that he has just had a vasectomy, hence the kick in the balls? What about the other reporter, who works at the paper with the guy in touch with the killer?

Master

Isn't there a suggestion that the killer is someone who knows the detective and that he has just had a vasectomy, hence the kick in the balls?
    That's one of the things that made me think it was the son, but I'm not too sure. Thinking about the son, if he'd been planning this for more than 3 years, he'd have started young and would have had to have had undisturbed access to a freezer large enough to store half a corpse in.

Master

Quote Originally Posted by Seabadger
    Isn't there a suggestion that the killer is someone who knows the detective and that he has just had a vasectomy, hence the kick in the balls?
    That's one of the things that made me think it was the son, but I'm not too sure. Thinking about the son, if he'd been planning this for more than 3 years, he'd have started young and would have had to have had undisturbed access to a freezer large enough to store half a corpse in.

And be a martial arts expert.

the killer used the police station server in episode 2 which is one reason to get me thinking it was the cops son.

Journeyman

I think the cops son is involved in some way, but he is not the killer.
    I think the other reporter is our killer.

Master

Quote Originally Posted by TerryT
    I think the cops son is involved in some way, but he is not the killer.
    I think the other reporter is our killer.
    He's an internet nerd with a grievance - might well be deliberately or inadvertently passing stuff on, like the vasectomy.