closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Precision Time

Journeyman

Precision Time

Can anyone help with advice or personal experience in dealing with the internet company, Precision Time. They claim to have new Omega GMT's in stock at £1350, delivered. It sounds good but I would like the safety net of a few references before I part with cash.

Many thanks

Ross

Craftsman

Re: Precision Time

Evening,

I bought a Tag Aquaracer from Precision Time for my wife two years ago and had no problems. They were quick to respond to emails and phone calls and the watch arrived when they said it would. The price was great too!

James.

Quote Originally Posted by ross62
    Can anyone help with advice or personal experience in dealing with the internet company, Precision Time. They claim to have new Omega GMT's in stock at £1350, delivered. It sounds good but I would like the safety net of a few references before I part with cash.

Many thanks

Ross
    the old style gmt or the new one?

Journeyman

You've got me there, I didnt know there was a new style. It looks like the old style but is the difference in the mechanicals?

I bought a Ball watch from Precision Time about three years ago. Service and communication were good. I would recommend them.

jtp

I bought my Hammy there. Smooth transaction, no complaints from me.