I ordered the Baltic Hermetique field watch 2 days ago and it was delivered today. The watch is 37mm, thickness of 10.8mm with a double domed saphire and 150m water resistance. I am incredibly impressed with the finishing of the watch, particularly at the 550 euro price point. I chose the green dial (4 colours available) https://baltic-watches.com/en/collections/hermetique and on a rubber strap. The rubber strap is more supple than any other strap i have used including grand seiko, blancpain, omega or seiko. The lume is superb. The watch is incredibly comfortable, particulalry given the absence of a crown to dig into your wrist. The case is brushed ss with a polished bezel. The zone dial is 3 dimensional with 3d numerals.
the only downsides are the different colour lume of the hands vs the dial, lack of internal AR coating in saphire crystal and the crown is rather small to handwind the movement. I have bought steinharts and seikos at this pricepoint and it blows them oyt of the water- i would say that the finishing is en par with omega. i was thinking of adding a rolex explorer to my collection but i think that this obviates the need.

image hoster