I don't have the search skills of some on here and cant see a specific post for just GS

Im almost done with this watch lark having not purchased anything mechanical for over 2 years, the purchase of the Apple Watch Ultra saw me grabbing for that most weekends and so over the last 6 months or so sold off my Omega and Breitling as they never got worn.
My watch obsession has worn off on the wife to a point where she has more interest than me and is generally trawling the dealer site for her next watch.
Shes been going on at me for a while to get another watch (probably gives her scope to increase the price of what shes after)
Over the past few weeks been doing the normal internet search thing, dealer visits etc and literally nothing has interested me other than some of the GS range.
It wont be an everyday watch and will more than likely get pulled from its box for high days and holidays and so thinking more classic dressy style, something a bit different, not some 45mm colossus.

Im looking at this limited edition one in Goldsmiths https://www.goldsmiths.co.uk/Grand-S...335/p/18400536. But was wondering what others have got on the forum.
Hopefully the one in the link you never know
Cheers
FFF