closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Bremont future direction.

Threaded View

Bremont future direction.

Interesting article with CEO in watchpro:

https://www.watchpro.com/bremonts-new-broom/

For Cerrato, all of the basics were already there for Bremont but he feels that it needed a sharper language to show that it had mastered watchmaking on a scale to rival the biggest international brands.

“The use of colours on indications sometimes seemed a bit random, the fonts leaned towards vintage and didn’t feel technical enough, the rubber strap was bulky and not tapered, and the London signature didn’t really work.”
    And

"So far, 40% of the collection has been cut, with Cerrato insisting that there will be more changes in the coming months"

And

“Prices for the Supermarine started at £3,500, so one of the big things I am doing is bring the entry price down. The new pieces start at £3,250. These should be entry level into the serious mechanical watch segment, a sector that is super competitive and has to represent total value for money.

“Everyone is going crazy – it looks like 2010 when everyone followed Rolex and put their prices up. We didn’t do that at Tudor and we hit the market – and that’s what I want to do at Bremont. The big part of the market is between £2,000 and £3,000. Our new GMT, out in February, will start at £2,750 and the new field watch will start at £2,500.”
    Last edited by Alansmithee; 17th January 2024 at 15:36.