Thanks all, some great inspiration and food for thought here, there's quite a few I haven't heard of and never seen before.
I've created an updated list for more research (sad I know) I do like a good watch hunt and it's certainly game on.
I mentioned 'pilot' style as I was wanting a shift in bias with my collection away from dive style, I'm getting most enjoyment out of wearing with my latest 3 pilot style additions and not just because they are the most recent.
Some fantastic watches pictured, some not me at all i.e. chronos and busy dials etc. some too dressy for me personally, I love the likes of a Dornbluth 99 Center Seconds but they aren't something I'd ever wear.

Quote Originally Posted by mk1974 View Post

Very nice and would compliment my 112 very nicely, never been a massive fan of the fully numbered dial though

Quote Originally Posted by MFB Scotland View Post
My only white dial watch
funnily my only white dial at the moment is a 600T White pearl and is also on the chopping block

Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
Linde Werdelin white dial spidolite. 44mm but wears smaller as no lugs. The dial is 40mm.
Good shout, I've had a couple of LW and have had a WTB/been on the look out for a white dial 'The One' for a number of years now

Quote Originally Posted by threescoops View Post
Definitely not a pilot’s watch, but a Grand Seiko Snowflake definitely covers the white dial in spectacular style.
Really like that dial, I always forget to look at Grand Seiko

Quote Originally Posted by Idontgram View Post
OP: hard to find but if you like the IWC, Sinn has done a few white 556 versions which IMO are all gorgeous!
Do look nice, simple clean dial

Quote Originally Posted by Fullbreakfast View Post
I don't think any of my "white" dial watches are actually, really white.

This is about as close as I get:

Sort of an off-white or pale ivory.
I really like that.

Thanks again all, the search is on