I bought the Tudor Blackbay Chronograph watch (M79360N-0001) from Bloombar Watches in July 2022 and right from the start, the manual winding was stiff to wind (it could be turning the rotor). The watch does keeps perfect time and the automatic movement seems Ok and keeps the watch charged up.

I did some research and it appears that the Tudor Chronograph uses a Breitling movement notorious for stiff winding. I probably should have returned it and I did try and sell it back to Bloombar watches, but they offered a ridiculous price of £2500 for a watch I bought from them a few months ago for £4500! This has spurned me into getting*it looked at and that way, I could sell it on eBay.

I looked on the Bloombar site and they state you have issues with a watch that they have sold you, you have to sent it back to the watch manufacturer (or dealer) to get it looked at under the manufactures warranty. I actually thought this was against consumer law and that Bloombar should get it looked at on my behalf.*

I will probably end up taking it to Goldsmiths (official Tudor AD) in Southampton next week.

I just wondered if anyone had any experience of this watch?