As in another thread on here I to am getting a little bored of swapping and changing my watches to a point that I just want 2 decent watches to keep and wear for the rest of time !!!
I am currently down to 2 watches, one is a brand new sub date (I currently have it listed in the sales section but will probably withdraw it by the weekend) and the other one is an old Russian watch of my late fathers which was tarted up by Ryte time and now sits in the drawer and will never ever be up for the chop.
The second "decent" watch is a bit up in the air at the moment, I have a green 116610LV Sub which is sat in an AD waiting for me to collect if I want it, but I have my eye on something else less similar to the black sub I already have.
For a couple of years I've fancied a Jaeger Deep Sea Chronograph, but have always been put off by rumours of high servicing cost and low residual values, but something keeps me looking at them. I have found a brand new one not to far from where I live, its a private sale but the watch is 2014, so no warranty at all. The seller is asking £6000 which I feel is a little bit steep, but then prices of everything seems to have gone a bit crazy lately !
Does anyone have one of these ? is a brand new 2014 watch worth £6000 or is my gut feeling correct that it is overpriced ?