Folks, Let me first introduce myself:

Originally i'm a Toolmaker, i used to make punching and drawing dies, as well as injectionmould, and i've also worked on medical instruments.

Sadly, i lost my job in 2013, but... I still had my machines.
in 2007 i built a 4 axes CNC Milling machine, mainly for scalemodelling, but, as it turned out, this little critter was also more than capable to machine titanium.

I couldn't help myself, when a Heidenhain CNC Control Keyboard was offered, i bought it and hooked it up to my machine.
i've worked a lot with Heidenhain Controls, so now i have the same keyboard, and i mimmicked most of the functions.

I also have a conventional lathe, but in 2014 i bought an Emco Compact 5 CNC lathe, to which i hooked up a new CNC Controller, the same as the controller on the milling machine, so i have similar controls for ease of work.

And, after some experimenting with aluminium, i made my first Titanium watch

This was noticed by some Dutch Watchbrands, and before long, i was asked to participate in a project for the Dutch watch forum www.horlogeforum.nl, to make the HFLE (Horloge Forum Limited Edition) a watch issued for members of the forum.

the P1lot One, a 43 mm Pilot's watch, with an ETA/Unitas 6498-1 Elaboré Coated Double Dome sapphire Crystal and a sandwich dial.