Brought back to life by Brendan Hoey

Gold one is a 501 from about 1958 I think. This was heavily damaged by the current owner a friend of mine , dropped a few times , crown broken off , glass smashed, gouges up the side ...looked like someone had used a chisel to open it for some repair work. I actually thought it was a goner but Brendan has done a brilliant job on it.

Steel is a 711 which is from early 70s according to the B&P. Super thin this watch. This one was non running when I bought it...well it ran but not well. Unfortunately I sent this to Chealwatch originally for a full refurb and they butchered it , returning it 3 months later with claims of being unable to regulate it and no charge.

I will not divulge the list of damage that Brendan found in the watch , he actually said it was in worse shape than the 501. This one is going to be my dress watch and will alternate with my Seamaster f300 chronometer which has become my daily wearer ( although the f300 is now off to pay Keith T a visit as the crown decided to shear off!)