Afternoon all,

It's been a while since I've posted on here and the reason why is this post. I've been a collector of Seikos for the last 6 or so years and have based my collection on getting all original models - but only one per series/model/colour. I've always aimed to collect the usual suspects as well as having a thing for Divers and 7A28s, and lived by the rule of wearing a different one each week.

This rotation policy all changed when I bought a Marinemaster off here and since then (over 2 months), nothing else has been on my wrist. The issue I'm finding is the MM is so well built as well as being a weighty piece of kit, everything else just feels too light. It's also had me thinking if I need so many and just to pick a few that I really love and wear those.

What I was thinking of doing is culling my 7A28s and a few of my 6138s, mainly as I just don't see me wearing them that much going forward. However it hasn't been easy getting the collection together and I don't think getting this many 7As again would be that quick to do. I'd imagine lots of you have been in a similar position and wondered what you did - plus if you then regretted selling afterwards. The ones possibly up for the chop are in the red boxes (the one gap is my MM of course) but I'm yet to make up my mind. The joy of being a collector with ever-changing tastes!

Thanks