closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: 2014 Mega Passaround for Macmillan Cancer Support - 4 Interesting & Varied Watches

Threaded View

Master

2014 Mega Passaround for Macmillan Cancer Support - 4 Interesting & Varied Watches

Current Status - 28 people have signed up, so we are full!. £1260 in contributions so far less about £640 for the watches plus P&P means approximately £620 going to Macmillan._______

For the last 2 years, I have organised a mega passaround with the objective of raising money for Macmillan Cancer Support. The 2013 passaround is coming to an end and has once again proven to be very successful. So, due to popular demand, I have been persuaded to organise a third passaround which should get underway in January 2014 and once again, all money raised will be donated to Macmillan Cancer Support.

I appreciate that no one is going to commit to a passaround unless they know what watches will be on offer, so as I did last year, I have once again stuck my neck out and purchased four interesting and varied watches for the 2014 passaround. The four watches (with pictures) are:

Seiko Goglo 13 Limited Edition with EPD display on leather deployment strap – used but mint with box & papers

Seagull 1963 reissue chrono with display back - brand new with box & papers

Bulova Precisonist (on leather for the passaround but supplied on a bracelet for the eventual winner) - brand new with box & papers

Void V03b – brand new with box & papers

Here’s how it will work:

If you wish to participate, reply to this post (no PMs please) and I will add you to the list of participants. Your place in the list will be your number in the draw at the end of the passaround. Cost of participation is set at £45 and can either be paid by BT or personal cheque. I will PM payment details as and when people indicate their wish to join.

Participants will be organised into 4 groups and each group will be allocated one of the 4 watches. Watches will be sent to the first person in each group (minus box etc. to keep charges down). They will keep the watch for 2 weeks and then post it to the next person on the list. When all members of a group have had their turn with a watch, it is passed on to the next group and so on until we get to the end.

Anyone participating agrees to adhere to this timetable, to take good care of the watches whilst in their possession, to pack the watches well and to use registered mail (RMSD) when posting them on to other participants.

The draw for each watch will take place when they have been returned to me and I have had my 2 weeks of pleasure. Winners of a watch in a particular draw will not participate in subsequent draws. I will post the watches to the winners complete with all boxes and papers as originally supplied to me.

I will set an upper limit of 28 participants. We have managed to sign up 22 participants for each of the previous passarounds. It would be really good if we could surpass that total this time, remembering that every additional participant is an additional £45 for Macmillan once we have broken even.

Participant list

1 - Tim Barlow (paid)
    2 - Paulpsz008 (paid)
    3 - Andrew Emerson (paid)
    4 - Simonoakey (paid)
    5 - Bloater (Paid)
    6 - hsukirk (paid)
    7 - Optimum (paid)
    8 - PRGH (paid)
    9 - Jestermedia (paid)
    10 - Steve2564 (paid)
    11 - Pete Gower (paid)
    12 - Darren Humphrey (paid)
    13 - Dave+63 (paid)
    14 - Badger Plus (paid)
    15 - teadazed (paid)
    16 - Velorum (paid)
    17 - luckyal (paid)
    18 - hhh (paid)
    19 - Gunner (paid)
    20 - Wisemoth (paid)
    21 - docd (paid)
    22 - Hatco1800es (paid)
    23 - not taken
    24 -SeanST150 (Paid)
    25 -itsgotournameonit (paid)
    26 -BRGS (paid)
    27 - wilfmannion (paid)
    28 - de30m (paid)

Terry
    Last edited by kfman; 6th January 2014 at 18:53.