not for the 1st time, lol. In fact, I keep falling in love...

I have been wanting to see one of these in the flesh and I was delighted to see one in Berry's Leeds earlier today

So of course after the wife had raised her eyebrows and went off to some clothes shops I went in and tried it on. I'm not sure what this watch is trying to be really - leather strap that looks kevlar-ish, a 'diver's' watch with a calf strap, that red dot thingy - but for me it just worked and I was smitten. The size was just right, the dial just spoke to me and whilst I'm not a fan of pin buckles I'd live with it and boy would I like it to live with me.

Anyway, prolonged the fun by trying on a used Aquanaut on stainless - still undecided tbh - by that I mean I am undecided as to whether I like the steel strap version. Berrys were waiting for the new Ingenieur 'any day' and I briefly marvelled at a white-faced Nautilus, sadly in full packaging as I would have liked to handle it (who wouldn't?). Anyway, Owen & Robinson had some lovely Vacherons in the window and then somewhere round the corner had the new GM2C black/blue, which was actually rather nice.

I'll keep falling in love...