closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Tesco Vouchers & Goldsmiths

Tesco Vouchers & Goldsmiths

Does anyone know if these can be redeemed and then ordered off the internet or is it store only?

We have about £100, so it trades up to £400.
    Wife and I are thinking of treating ourselves to something new

Craftsman

Re: Tesco Vouchers & Goldsmiths

I don't think you can order off the internet.

I used mine in store and they also checked my ID :)

Any further south and i would have wet feet

Has to be in store and applied to a full price item...no sales stuff

thanks

no sale stuff either...boo

I am planning on doing this too - it's the only way i can afford a new watch.

Although ideally, i'd like to buy a fairly generic new watch at Goldsmith's sell it on without loosing too much money. Then use the cash to buy a second hand watch from SC, therefore really getting what i want.

That's the theory anyway.

what's SC?

i see people selling these vouchers on ebay if that helps.

shame they don't do 4 times amount on other places (or as good)

SC = Sales Corner on this forum.

Don't go there though - it'll suck you in and drain your wallet :lol:

ha quality.

the power of internet and forums are dangerous

what would you ideally look to get?

Quote Originally Posted by celica
    ha quality.

Not sure if this question is directed at me or Celica, but from my perspective I'd like to get an Omega SMP 2254.50.00 for work etc. and a Tissot T-Touch Expert with number face for weekends.

I already have about half the amount i need in Tesco vouchers, but need to save a bit more and work out best way to turn it into cash.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by dashfield
    Quote Originally Posted by celica
    ha quality.

Not sure if this question is directed at me or Celica, but from my perspective I'd like to get an Omega SMP 2254.50.00 for work etc. and a Tissot T-Touch Expert with number face for weekends.

I already have about half the amount i need in Tesco vouchers, but need to save a bit more and work out best way to turn it into cash.

I've come across somebody who's done this before, basically i want the Tag Aquaracer Calibre S from Goldsmiths. How many Tesco vouchers do i need to buy off ebay to get it?

basically a step by step would be helpful...

Ibby

Im thinking of changing from Morrisons to Tesco just for these vouchers to spend on watches, any good excuses to persuade the missus its the best thing all round? :lol:

Quote Originally Posted by andrewa
    Im thinking of changing from Morrisons to Tesco just for these vouchers to spend on watches, any good excuses to persuade the missus its the best thing all round? :lol:
    The excuse that worked for me was "We can save for Goldsmiths vouchers, you 'could' get a nice ring or necklace once we've saved enough :) "

Just recently (after saving for what felt like forever) bought a TW Steel watch for me (I know people here hate them, but I quite liked the clean black face, big white numbers aircraft dial look of them) and a ring for her so both happy :)

Paul.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloke
    The excuse that worked for me was "We can save for Goldsmiths vouchers, you 'could' get a nice ring or necklace once we've saved enough :) "

Just recently (after saving for what felt like forever) bought a TW Steel watch for me (I know people here hate them, but I quite liked the clean black face, big white numbers aircraft dial look of them) and a ring for her so both happy :)

Paul.
    Some of them are quite nice, prefer Uboats though. Why do people on here hate them?

Quote Originally Posted by ibby7

I've come across somebody who's done this before, basically i want the Tag Aquaracer Calibre S from Goldsmiths. How many Tesco vouchers do i need to buy off ebay to get it?

basically a step by step would be helpful...

Ibby
    Basically you get 4 times the worth of the Tesco vouchers on Goldsmith vouchers. So i currently have around £120 of Tesco vouchers, which equates to around £500 at Goldsmiths. I used all my vouchers last year to go towards my wife's eternity ring when we had our first baby, so now she is quite happy for me to spend them on a watch.

Not sure about buying them off ebay though, i didn't think you could do that anymore.

Can they be used as a deposit for an interest free purchase?

Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloke

Paul.
    Some of them are quite nice, prefer Uboats though. Why do people on here hate them?
    Not sure to be honest, I think they tend to find 'inspiration' from other more expensive brands so this could be a reason, although I think the overall look is fairly unique to them. They're also all quartz as far as I'm aware so maybe this adds more weight. Either way, I'm quite happy with my purchase, especially after I changed the strap for something I think looks a whole lot better than the one that came with it :)

Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak
    Can they be used as a deposit for an interest free purchase?
    The answer I got when I asked in the Manchester branch was no - although I got the impression that if I tried at other branches the answer may be different rather than it being a company wide policy.

anyone?????