closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: At least Ditchdigger finds it Funny...

At least Ditchdigger finds it Funny...

HERE

I think i've done pretty well to hold on to my cool up to now,
    but is this guy takin' the p*** or what ?

Master

Re: At least Ditchdigger finds it Funny...

Quote Originally Posted by John Wall
    HERE

I think i've done pretty well to hold on to my cool up to now,
    but is this guy takin' the p*** or what ?
    Sorry but I'm sick of reading about this now, its like St Trinians are missing two pupils :roll:

You & me both Ian...

But what would you do in my position:
    £600 out of pocket and the seller is making jokes about it.
    Refuses to answer pm's.
    Ignores all "sensible" advice and prefers to post about handbags.

Sorry to come over as childish... I think i've been quite level headed up to now...

Master

Quote Originally Posted by John Wall
    You & me both Ian...

But what would you do in my position:
    £600 out of pocket and the seller is making jokes about it.
    Refuses to answer pm's.
    Ignores all "sensible" advice and prefers to post about handbags.

Sorry to come over as childish... I think i've been quite level headed up to now...
    I'd go to his address and discuss it face to face.

Emails & messages can be misconstrued. Face to face you would probably both be embarrassed its got to this point and come to a mutually acceptable conclusion, you both seem like good guys, its a shame its got this far and i am sorry to appear rude to you both.

Ill say no more, Christ knows its already been said.

Oh FFS not more on this !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil:

Sort it out between you privately - PLEASE no more on the forum.

Looking down the barrel of a £600 loss I'm sure most of us would try to use the influence of the forum to try and resolve this issue. Regardless of a private resolution or not, I find it somewhat irritating that one party here has rejoined the rest of the forum posting all sorts of rubbish instead of trying to sort this out.

Quote Originally Posted by GraniteQuarry

+1

In private - via small claims court if necessary :twisted:
    When you look long into an abyss, the abyss looks long into you.........

Quote Originally Posted by Russ
    Looking down the barrel of a £600 loss I'm sure most of us would try to use the influence of the forum to try and resolve this issue. Regardless of a private resolution or not, I find it somewhat irritating that one party here has rejoined the rest of the forum posting all sorts of rubbish instead of trying to sort this out.
    +1 , i can imagine people being bored of the subject but imagine losing £600 , that would be a lot worse. I think Johnw has been very paitent. Ditchdigger carries on posting like nothings happened as well as PMing abusive messages to members who don't agree with him.

Omeagw and myself being on the recieving end.

Quote Originally Posted by eagletower
    +1 , i can imagine people being bored of the subject but imagine losing £600 , that would be a lot worse. I think Johnw has been very paitent. Ditchdigger carries on posting like nothings happened as well as PMing abusive messages to members who don't agree with him.
    Not proper behaviour for this forum IMO - disrespectfull to Eddie and all who visit.

Master

Quote Originally Posted by Chris_in_the_UK
    Ditchdigger carries on posting like nothings happened as well as PMing abusive messages to members who don't agree with him.
    Not proper behaviour for this forum IMO - disrespectfull to Eddie and all who visit.
    I agree with Chris - tried my best to resist replying to any of these related posts but finally 'tipped' or should that be 'flipped' :wink:

Ditchdigger - For everyone's sake behave like a gent; send John the money back with an apology, apologise to those you PM'd and to the forum in general and we will all put it down to "whatever" and service can continue as normal.

John W - accept the refund with good grace and apologise to Ditchdigger for letting this get out of hand and for your original diversion from the real reason for returning the watch (as well intentioned as it may have been) and then as above to the forum in general............

Please :|

Master

I'd have to confess I coud see DD's point initially - but this is both childish/theft. FFS sort it - either way you cant have the money AND the watch DD.

I think you have prolly lost a fair bit of respect with this stunt John, Grow up and send either the watch OR the money back.

Just my 2p.

Quote Originally Posted by GraniteQuarry

Exactly. :roll:
    F.T.F.A.

+ 1

Like many others, i have ignored this up to know..but its beyond belief now....every other thread nearly has some referenence ....

Perhaps Eddie would like to set up another sub forum for them....they can beat each other up 24/7 then and leave the rest of us in peace...

Keith

Master

Agreed Keith.

Perhaps this pair should be prevented from posting further until the matter is resolved.

DD posted pictures of the watch he mailed out . I saw no flaws and all of you saw no flaws either
    the other party said the watch is too small for him and he sent it back

need to say more?

Master

Quote Originally Posted by DimGR
    DD posted pictures of the watch he mailed out . I saw no flaws and all of you saw no flaws either

need to say more?
    :roll: please dont Dim.

need to say more?

I don't think you need to say more, but you do need to read more of the posts and view the pics posted

if the watch is damaged you say the watch is damaged i want my money back . You never say the watch is too small i do not like it ( because you do not want to make someone feel guilty on a public forum)

and yes mister i read all the posts

Master

if the watch is damaged you say the watch is damaged i want my money back . You never say the watch is too small i do not like it ( because you do not want to make someone feel guilty on a public forum)

:occasion9:

I also agree.. DD should be banned until he pays the money back to the chap he ripped off. BTW DD.. Please dont bother sending me any more abusive foul mouthed pm's .. i wont waste my time reading them this time. :roll: :roll:
    I too hope that this is sorted out.. as it is the first time ever having spent several years on watch fora that i have seen this sort of behaviour by a regular poster.

If you read all the posts how could you not see any flaws ??????

:?

Master

Quote Originally Posted by omegaUK
    I also agree.. DD should be banned until he pays the money back to the chap he ripped off. BTW DD.. Please dont bother sending me any more abusive foul mouthed pm's .. i wont waste my time reading them this time. :roll: :roll:
    I too hope that this is sorted out.. as it is the first time ever having spent several years on watch fora that i have seen this sort of behaviour by a regular poster.
    i havent ripped anyone of your a troll deliberetly flameing situations

calling you a morons an insult to morons

and now your hassleing someone who quite rightley says he can see nothing wrong in my pics as there is nothing to see

is he not entitled to an oppinion?

fools

Master

i could not agree more

ime sorry they are having a go at you know

Master

John, You do realise nobody will trade with you on the back of this?

You have completely ruined your fine reputation - and for whats it's worth sending abusive PM's to people is both childish and totallly against the community spirit that we have here.

Youre a decent guy - refund the brass - apologise and leave it.

This is all very sad on what is usually a cool forum. C'mon guys. sort it.

OK...

I´ve restricted myself so far from commenting any of this but I think I´ve just had it. - I come here to relax and enjoy the company of like-minded (in that we all like watches and questionable humor) people. Get it solved guys and do it somewhere else. If you absolutely need to dwell on it please take it to the pit and keep it there once it is solved :evil:

Please :!:

Master

Quote Originally Posted by GIB984
    Ditchdigger - For everyone's sake behave like a gent; send John the money back with an apology, apologise to those you PM'd and to the forum in general and we will all put it down to "whatever" and service can continue as normal.

John W - accept the refund with good grace and apologise to Ditchdigger for letting this get out of hand and for your original diversion from the real reason for returning the watch (as well intentioned as it may have been) and then as above to the forum in general............

Please :|
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by ditchdigger
    Quote Originally Posted by omegaUK
    i havent ripped anyone of your a troll deliberetly flameing situations

calling you a morons an insult to morons

and now your hassleing someone who quite rightley says he can see nothing wrong in my pics as there is nothing to see

is he not entitled to an oppinion?

fools

:roll:

You're a bloody disgrace my boy. I will never buy another watch from you again. In fact I've a good mind to come over there, pull your pants down, put you over my knee and give you a damn good spanking. You'd like that, wouldn't you? You pervert!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by KingRat
    You're a bloody disgrace my boy. I will never buy another watch from you again. In fact I've a good mind to come over there, pull your pants down, put you over my knee and give you a damn good spanking. You'd like that, wouldn't you? You pervert!
    :pukeleft: :pukeleft: :pukeleft:

Eddie?

Quote Originally Posted by KavKav

Eddie?
    There's no use shouting for your father, you'll get it too, my boy!

christ is this still going on...i'm going back to the sales corner...happy excited people there...

Quote Originally Posted by 964RS
    christ is this still going on...i'm going back to the sales corner...happy excited people there...
    Indeed, you might as well bugger off and leave us real men to handle this!

Blog Entries

Eddie?
    Eddie? Loony loose on the forum! :roll:

Master

Eddie?
    Eddie? Loony loose on the forum! :roll:
    :shock: :D

Quote Originally Posted by 964RS
    Indeed, you might as well bugger off and leave us real men to handle this!
    Hey fruit loop, no-one down the local park public toilets for you tonight?

Eddie we need a Report The Nutter button :lol: :lol: :lol:

Don't shout for father Eddie. Eddie is a good friend of mine. We were in the army together for many years.

Come on... opening a new account is SOOOO obvious !!!! :roll:

Quote Originally Posted by rapidboy
    :lol:

Master

Whoa! Another one! :shock:

Monday night whiskey bump #2...

I've banned KingRat but if I ban his IP address, another very active member won't be able to post. :evil:

Eddie
    Whole chunks of my life come under the heading "it seemed like a good idea at the time".

Quote Originally Posted by swanbourne
    I've banned KingRat but if I ban his IP address, another very active member won't be able to post. :evil:

Eddie
    :shock:

Grand Master Scottishtrunkmonkey's Avatar

Eddie
    :shock:
    :shock: :shock:
    Respect the past, live the present, protect the future

Blog Entries

Eddie
    Hopefully the hint will be taken! Well done Eddie. :D

Eddie
    Hopefully the hint will be taken! Well done Eddie. :D
    Indeed - slightly worried that somebody sees fit to have an alter ego in this was - almost bipolar..........

Company shared IP address per chance?

I wonder who it is...
    I'm not as think as you drunk I am.

Master

I ahvent got the first idea, but it would be interesting to know :wink:

Nev.

Master

I have received a few pictures from DD and can't see anything wrong, have not seen any images posted by john wall though, as the threads are getting too long, i'd still do a deal with DD, and respect his argument, if someone had said to me it's too small and then changed the excuse i would have no reason to believe them, send the watch back DD and john wall should just sell it on, then he won't have lost £600.
    Please can we have a reconciliation to this soon? i hate that this has happened on this forum, and from 2 very well respected members.
    Thanks,
    Andrew