closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Anyone help? I need a contact for Graham Watches...

Anyone help? I need a contact for Graham Watches...

Hi, folks - you're all my last resort! I normally pride myself at being able to find stuff quickly on the internet, but here I'm stumped. :(

I need a contact - either an e-mail, a web address, or even, heaven forbid, a phone number! - for Graham watches. They're part of The British Masters group. Does anyone have any information that they could share?

Thanks in advance - I'll repay you with a picture of the watch after my (Arabic) weekend's over - it's an interesting find..... 8)

Wol.

Journeyman
    Hope it's OK to post this link:

http://www.asiajewellers.com email is asia@asiajewellers.com

I visited their shop in the Sheraton Hotel Complex in Manama, Bahrain in April and bought a watch from from them via email when I returned to the UK. I spoke to a chap called Manoli (I think). They seem very efficient and friendly and my watch arrived via FedEx within a couple of days.

And yes, they sell "Graham" watches :)

[EDIT] Doh! of course, if you meant a contact for the manufacturer, I don't know, but maybe the guys above can help. I spoke to Manoli on the phone and he was very helpful [/EDIT]

Thanks a lot - it's a start! I think I'll have to go through a dealer if I can't get info on the distributor, and as Bahrain is just down the road (or accross the sea!), that's very helpful.

Thanks!