closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Update on my zenith pilot big date flyback issues

Master

Update on my zenith pilot big date flyback issues

It’s back! Well sort of. I was given a brand new watch built with the learings from examining the issuues with the watch I sent in.

It only took 7 weeks from initial point of contact to getting the watch back in my hands. Best of all it’s fixed. The second hand for the chronograph no longer moves off the 12 o’clock position when I gently knock the watch. Also I asked for the watch to be running fast and it is at around 1-2SPD.

I’m hoping to speak with the watch makers to understand more.

Stuart Lord was exceptional with his customer service as always.

Very happy indeed.

Great stuff. I love mine.

Stuart is an absolute gem and LVMH should look after him as he's the reason I'm comfortable buying Zenith el al. Gave up on Richmont a decade ago for the reason their service centre was terrible.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by JC180 View Post
    Great stuff. I love mine.

Stuart is an absolute gem and LVMH should look after him as he's the reason I'm comfortable buying Zenith el al. Gave up on Richmont a decade ago for the reason their service centre was terrible.
    Completely agree, it’s great to know there is that level of service should it be required.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by JC180 View Post
    100% the same. I abandoned JLC for that reason, and have more or less abandoned Breitling due to BUK issues. Stuart keeps me with Zeniths. ISTR that some on here know him so I hope he's seen this thread (and can brandish it to LVMH for a pay-rise).

Grand Master
    Blog Entries
    Thats an excellent result, and really piqued my interest in Zenith.

Master
    I will also add my first watch was running 3-4 spd slow and I asked for it to be regulated to run more accurately and ideally fast. Cheeky maybe but don’t ask don’t get. My new watch runs 0 to plus 1 spd fast.