closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: How do you use Chrono24?

How do you use Chrono24?

This site’s mobile UX has been perennially exasperating for years - to the extent that all those bugs I’d thought they’d tidy up but haven’t are so bad, I’m now wondering if I’m just doing something wrong.

I mean, it’s not the end of the world that one can’t see the radio check boxes for filters as they’re off right of screen, or that filter application is equally sketchy (though any workarounds you’ve figured out would be welcome).

The biggie is the pictures - how the heck do you zoom in to see the level of detail that you’d want? eBay seems to get this so easily and intuitively right - is C24 truly this terrible, or I have got the wrong end of the stick?

Thanks!

Blog Entries
    I’ve downloaded the chrono24 app. Seems to solve the issues. I can track my inventory also.
    “ Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.” HHGTTG

Quote Originally Posted by MartynJC (UK) View Post
    I’ve downloaded the chrono24 app. Seems to solve the issues. I can track my inventory also.
    Thanks Martyn. From the App Store info, that would seem to mean giving them a lot of stuff for free, which I’d certainly rather avoid, but perhaps explains why their site is so dismal as they’d rather drive users to the app.

How do you use Chrono24?

I find Chrono24 really good, and although I mainly use the App, it’s also fine in a Chrome browser on my Macbook.

As Martyn has said, the app is pretty good, and it is the main way I access it. I was on my Macbook just now as I have just sold a watch on the platform that I couldn't seem to sell on SC.

This is from a saved watch I have, just for illustration, don’t judge me:)

This is how it displays unzoomed

Mouse over brings up a zoom box

Then a two finger spread on my trackpad does this.

Of course none of this will compensate for a poorly lit, low resolution and fuzzy image from the seller.

I don’t think I’m careless with my details but I am very happy to use the app, and have bought and sold on it for a few years

Good luck with whatever you are after

D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by JGJG View Post
    Thanks Martyn. From the App Store info, that would seem to mean giving them a lot of stuff for free, which I’d certainly rather avoid, but perhaps explains why their site is so dismal as they’d rather drive users to the app.

Most of the personal information is acquired by them for ID purposes when you sell on the platform, when you buy a watch they will acquire payment details, shipping address, etc

D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like I need to bite the bullet and get the app then, thanks :)

Craftsman
    I have just sold a watch on Chrono24 and had a very positive first-time experience with it - no app, just on phone browswer and pc. Great communications, 6% fee and paid out within 1 day of buyer authorising it to come out of escrow. In parallel, I had the same watch on ebay (12.35% now) - I had it listed for a number of weeks with no problems and then w/o warning their 'fraud squad' cancelled it because the same-brand box I included in the sale photos was not original to the watch - I had clearly written exactly that in the flippin description! They told me to re-list it without the box, so I told them to get stuffed.