closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Tudor Watches and Wonders Teaser

Tudor Watches and Wonders Teaser

I see that Tudor have put their new Teaser on their website https://www.tudorwatch.com/en for Watches and Wonders next week.

Am I seeing a Coke bezel in there or am I overoptimistic?

Got me thinking more along the lines of Big Block

Sent from my iPhone using TZ-UK mobile app

hmm.. not really seeing anything from the teaser, could be anything!

Quote Originally Posted by jsong6688 View Post
    hmm.. not really seeing anything from the teaser, could be anything!
    I have to agree with this. Red doesn't really mean anything as it's a component of their brand colour. If scything, I'm getting celestial universe vibes so maybe meteor dial? GMT?

Clearly I lack the imagination, I see nothing much?.........
    When you look long into an abyss, the abyss looks long into you.........

Journeyman
    "A selection of daring watches is about to be introduced..."

I think the last time the teaser was heavily red it symbolised the foundry and was a bronze watch

Guessing we will see some new colours (prob black and blue) for the BB41 METAS Which is marginally thinner now.

Interested to see if they do anything with the BB Ceramic and the Pelagos.

I'm getting strong notes of... some sort of Black Bay.

I know I know, I have a gift

BB54 with a burgundy red bezel.

I wonder if there’s a space connection with that shot of a galaxy? Moonphase perhaps?

I was in Norwich a couple of weeks ago and they had nearly every model of Tudor on display for sale in the AD window - so if they do release something interesting there’s a chance you might even be able to buy one!!

There’s definitely a blue, ceramic coming as it’s been seen on F1 drivers wrists

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by carlt69 View Post
    There’s definitely a blue, ceramic coming as it’s been seen on F1 drivers wrists

Almost looked photoshopped level of blue on the dial.

Master
    At least the Rolex teaser showed a few glimpses of watches. This is a waste of time

Sent from my iPhone using TZ-UK mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
    I see that Tudor have put their new Teaser on their website https://www.tudorwatch.com/en for Watches and Wonders next week.

Am I seeing a Coke bezel in there or am I overoptimistic?
    Oooh I was right! That's a first!! That will be the big hit for them this year. Not much else of real note from Tudor. The all 18kt Black Bay looks good and takes them up in the market - £27K for a Tudor? Time will tell.

BB58 GMT looks likely to be a big hit - even though I have large wrists and have no issue with a chunkier watch and case, there’s something just too slabby about the BB Pro and regular BB GMT. I have the original black 58 and it’s become a real favourite ‘keeper’ in spite of the smaller size. Can’t see if they’ve fitted the newer clasp to this GMT 58? - I can see a Pepsi version in my future although nearly £4k is a bit steep imho

Grand Master
    Blog Entries
    https://www.tudorwatch.com/en/new-watches

I hate this video.
    The voice is camp, the first person referencing is twee, and it's really grating.

Quote Originally Posted by verv View Post

I hate this video.
    The voice is camp, the first person referencing is twee, and it's really grating.
    Yep, dreadful.

I love the Tudor GMTs and think they offer a lot of watch for the money...have previously owned both the BB GMT and Pro and loved owning both...would happily own them again. Not taken by the new one to be honest...I think it's the colour scheme...too much gilt. It would be interesting to see what availability is like. I chased up the BB Pro immediately after W&W '22 and it took me 3-months to get hold of one. I remember one AD at the time telling me I'd be lucky if he allowed me to take a normal 41mm GMT off his hands, let alone the new model. Wonder when we will see these available in the shops.
    Last edited by Christian; 9th April 2024 at 10:51.

Quote Originally Posted by Christian View Post
    I love the Tudor GMTs and think they offer a lot of watch for the money...have previously owned both the BB GMT and Pro and loved owning both...would happily own them again. Not taken by the new one to be honest...I think it's the colour scheme...too much gilt. It would be interesting to see what availability is like. I chased up the BB Pro immediately after W&W '22 and it took me 3-months to get hold of one. I remember one AD at the time telling me I'd be lucky if he allowed me to take a normal 41mm GMT off his hands, let alone the new model. Wonder when we will see these available in the shops.
    With the market cooling down a bit, I’d expect them to be available a bit sooner. We’re way past the days of 18 months for a BB58 blue.

Quote Originally Posted by Idontgram View Post
    With the market cooling down a bit, I’d expect them to be available a bit sooner. We’re way past the days of 18 months for a BB58 blue.
    With the way this thread has cooled down, I think they’ll be available - and ignored - in AD windows by next month! Amazing how interest in certain brands waxes and wanes

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by RobDad View Post
    With the way this thread has cooled down, I think they’ll be available - and ignored - in AD windows by next month! Amazing how interest in certain brands waxes and wanes
    Not brands so much as the watches. If the bb58 gmt was a Pepsi or even the opolone dial in think that would be very sought after. Right watch with wrong colour scheme for many.

There's no queue of people waiting to drop £4k on a Tudor with a resale value of £3k.

Master
    Blog Entries
    I quite like the GMT coke but the gilt hands put me off. Won't be long until there are aftermarket bezels but the golden hands tie you down on colour options

Quote Originally Posted by Stuno1 View Post
    Not brands so much as the watches. If the bb58 gmt was a Pepsi or even the opolone dial in think that would be very sought after. Right watch with wrong colour scheme for many.
    Agreed, better dial/hand colours and with the rivets finally taken off the bracelet, they’d have a winner.

Grand Master
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pete-r View Post
    I quite like the GMT coke but the gilt hands put me off. Won't be long until there are aftermarket bezels but the golden hands tie you down on colour options

Lol. The gilt absolutely ruins what should be a compulsory purchase for me.

Master
    Ha! Spot on.

Master
    Blog Entries

I hate this video.
    It reminds me of the car’s voice on Knight Rider

Craftsman
    I hate this video.
    Wow that's a painful listen, so whiney and American, like they're trying to be Apple.

Does anyone know how long does it normally take Tudor's new models to hit stores? I think I read somewhere previously that they do try and get the stock out there and the original BB58 shortage was a genuine underestimate of demand.

I did see they've got a pop-up in Geneva where you could buy the new models from the minute they announced them, which as gimmick's go I think it's a good one.

Quote Originally Posted by greenandblack View Post
    Wow that's a painful listen, so whiney and American, like they're trying to be Apple.

Does anyone know how long does it normally take Tudor's new models to hit stores? I think I read somewhere previously that they do try and get the stock out there and the original BB58 shortage was a genuine underestimate of demand.

I did see they've got a pop-up in Geneva where you could buy the new models from the minute they announced them, which as gimmick's go I think it's a good one.
    In previous years, Tudor have been quick to supply ADs with the new watches in limited numbers. If you weren't friendly with and AD and one of the first, it took about 3 or 4 months for someone with no dealer history to get hold of one. Obviously with the current climate, this might have changed and we might see them more readily available quicker.