closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Genuine Rolex 5513\1680 spring bars...where from in Europe?

Master

Genuine Rolex 5513\1680 spring bars...where from in Europe?

Hi Folks,

Does anyone have a reliable source in Europe for genuine spring bars for a Submariner 5513\1680 etc The models with lug holes.

Ive purchased them from Craft and Tailored in the USA in the past but they want £16 postage which is more than the cost of the bars themselves!

Ive also purchased from Everest straps in the past who say their spring bars are exact replacements but when you compare them with genuine spring bars, there are subtle difefrences...

Thanks

Master
    Rolex UK at St. James or via an AD? Or is it policy to not supply them without you donating a kidney first?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Grand Master
    Blog Entries
    TBH I've always found AD's helpful in this regard. Both H&I and Laings in Edinburgh have ordered me springs, on the proviso that ive shown the watch and my tatty bars.
    I dont trust that online bought spring bars will be OEM and although ive bought shoulderless bars online, they arent perfect remakes.

WOS Rolex boutique on buchanan Street Glasgow wasn't very helpful when I wanted springbars for OP39 -refused to order. Did tell them I was going to bend them because I had clearance issues with a strap mind!

Sent from my SM-A528B using Tapatalk

Master
    Cheers folks, the AD may be worth investigating.

Master
    I got some from Prestons in Leeds.£5 for 2 pairs.

Craftsman
    CousinsUK sell Horotec spring bars. I got the 20mm version for a Tudor Sub and the quality is fantastic.
    They are swiss made and very robust.

https://www.cousinsuk.com/product/ro...-horotec-swiss

I ordered bars for my 99 14270 from the AD when one got close to failure. They initially ordered shoulder less ones in error, and then the proper ones.

I’ve just had the same AD supply screws for a 30 yr old 78360 bracelet at the princely sum of £15 for 4. It cost Goldsmiths another £20 for delivery.

Call that a vote for the AD

D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bought shoulderless springbars from cousins and quick release one from watchgecko. It was bit of a search for QR, because of drilled lugs have 1.1mm diameter.