closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: What about the brown Baltic Hermétique?>>>

What about the brown Baltic Hermétique?>>>

I don't personally like Brown watch face's bur really does look very nice.

Sent from a technical device

Delicious looking thing...struggling over the blue or the beige...

Nomos had a "brown gold" watch a few years back I always thought it was a really nice looking watch I think its discontinued now.

Very good review of this watch OP I think your detailed photos show that there is a decent level of finish to the watch. I am not really a fan of the the applied numerals and batons but thats just my taste its otherwise a good looking watch. I think you also did a review of one of their other watches with micro rotor?

Quote Originally Posted by robert75 View Post
    Nomos had a "brown gold" watch a few years back I always thought it was a really nice looking watch I think its discontinued now.

Very good review of this watch OP I think your detailed photos show that there is a decent level of finish to the watch. I am not really a fan of the the applied numerals and batons but thats just my taste its otherwise a good looking watch. I think you also did a review of one of their other watches with micro rotor?
    Correct, I have this two too.

Craftsman
    A lot of very nice little details there.

Amazing photographs, much better than mine. I have the green and the blue DIAL, I think that the green looks nicer in the flesh but the blue Is much more flexible for every day wear. The thing that bugs me about the green and by the looks of it your brownis the different colour of lume on dial vs hands. The flat linked bracelet offered by Baltic for this model is trash- I would save your money and buy an after market bracelet if that is what you want

Quote Originally Posted by omegaUK View Post
    Amazing photographs, much better than mine. I have the green and the blue DIAL, I think that the green looks nicer in the flesh but the blue Is much more flexible for every day wear. The thing that bugs me about the green and by the looks of it your brownis the different colour of lume on dial vs hands. The flat linked bracelet offered by Baltic for this model is trash- I would save your money and buy an after market bracelet if that is what you want
    From the images I've seen the lume difference doesn't appear to afflict the blue dial or the beige dial, though I could be wrong...started out sure I wanted beige but the blue is currently just ahead...

Blog Entries
    A lovely thing, brown suits it very well, certainly with Jocke's pics.
    Got a new watch, divers watch it is, had to drown the bastard to get it!

Master
    Blog Entries
    Wonderful shots. For me the brown dial is certainly the nicest one.