closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Le-Mans camping advice

Le-Mans camping advice

Hi all
    I'm off here for the MotoGP in May and having never been before I'm struggling to find any details on where to camp close to the Bugatti circuit.
    Google just seems to offer glamping or packages tied in with grandstand tickets etc.
    I've already got general admission tickets and was hoping a few members on here have been in the last few years and could offer some advice or pointers.
    Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by lewismark; 10th February 2024 at 15:14.

Master
    Blog Entries
    Pistonheads Le Mans thread is your friend. Head over there you will get all the answers you need.

Quote Originally Posted by hilly10 View Post
    Pistonheads Le Mans thread is your friend. Head over there you will get all the answers you need.
    Many thanks much appreciated.

I'm sure the ACO will sell you camping tickets.

Closest sites to the Bugatti circuit include Tetre Rouge, Houx & Houx Annexe
    Andy

Wanted - Damasko DC57

Quote Originally Posted by andy tims View Post
    I'm sure the ACO will sell you camping tickets.

Closest sites to the Bugatti circuit include Tetre Rouge, Houx & Houx Annexe
    Thanks Andy, I've looked on their site and doesn't appear to be any option for camping or even a link. Same goes for the other campsites. I've found a pistonheads thread listing the local ones but drawn a blank, no website no contact info - really baffling.

Quote Originally Posted by lewismark View Post
    Thanks Andy, I've looked on their site and doesn't appear to be any option for camping or even a link. Same goes for the other campsites. I've found a pistonheads thread listing the local ones but drawn a blank, no website no contact info - really baffling.
    https://ticket.24h-motos.com/selecti...pTracking=true

or

https://ticket.24h-motos.com/selecti...pTracking=true

There are a couple of other options too.
    Andy

Wanted - Damasko DC57

Superb thanks very much